1. Create a new user group. [Setup] -> [Groups], [Actions] -> [New]
2. Add yourself to the new group. Example: "Personal" [Setup] -> [Groups]
-> [Personal] -> [Users]
3. Create a new role. Example "Personal" [Setup] -> [Roles], [Actions] ->
4. Add your group (Personal) to the role (Personal). [Setup] -> [Roles] ->
5. Go to the Personal document type and click on ACLs [Setup] -> [Roles]
-> [Personal] -> [ACLs]
6. Create a new ACL and choose your role (Personal) and grant it all the
permissions you need/want. [Actions] -> [New ACL]
Upload a document using the "Personal" document type and check as another
user or a test user to make sure the setup worked.
Post by Ray Hendricks
Right now I have a document type of Default and all users have access to
these files. I would like to have a document type of Personal and have me
be the only one that can view these. I've tried setting this up with
Types, roles, groups, ACL, etc. but honestly, I'm lost and can't get it to
work. Is anyone willing to walk me through the process of setting this up?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mayan EDMS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.